Wednesday, 18 October, 2017
9:15am to 4:30pm
The Self-Discovery Day is an entry-level workshop to support compassionate and inclusive leadership for all. It will offer an opportunity to 'self' explore and plan your career journey.
This interactive workshop will give you the opportunity to:
- explore your values, motivations and preferences
- think about yourself in your current role, your purpose, your level of contentment, how well you think you perform
- how you manage your emotions when faced with particularly difficult situations or work-life challenges, what your emotional responses have been and how you might better manage those situations
- your career/life journey and aspirations
- your impact on others and how you might be perceived by others
- your motivations and the motivations of others
The workshop will culminate in you producing an action plan for utilising your newly acquired knowledge in the workplace, ensuring a good level of commitment and understanding of the support you might need to implement your plan.
You will also be provided with links to further resources, practical help and advice.
The Self Discovery Workshop has a limited number of places available. To apply, please use the Booking Link to request an application form. (Please note - as this workshop has been organised with an external provider, a charge for non-attendance (£130) will be in place, in line with our Cancellation Policy).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgBook now